Monday, September 16, 2013

I Will Never Be Over The Hill I am far 2 Sexy

I Will Never Be Over The Hill







I will never be over the Hill. I'm too darn tired to climb it!

Someone sent me an email about using Vodka for cleaning the House. It worked! The more Vodka I drank, the cleaner the house looked.

Middle Age. That's the time when you finally get your head together, then your body starts falling apart!

When a woman says What? it's not because she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said.

Why are there never any GOOD side effects? Just once I'd like to read a bottle that says May cause Extreme
Sexiness.

OMG,I'm rich! Silver hair, Gold in the teeth, Crystals in the kidney,Sugar in the blood,Lead in the butt,iron in the arteries,and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas!  I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!


I kind of feel sorry for the trees in the Fall at least when I went through the change nothing fell off.

 

Perhaps now you deserve a couple of days at the Thermal Baths at Fortuna TRY BELOW


Yuturna

Fortuna
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Yuturna is only 5 minutes’ drive from the thermal spas in Los BaƱos. It offers guest rooms and a private villa with free Wi-Fi. More
Reservation possible without a credit card
Latest booking: yesterday
 
CLICK BELOW 4 Inside Information on Special Discount ONE OFF  Property For Sale Just in.
Dont be one of those not in the Know!

Our MeerKat has Information 4 U.

No comments:

Post a Comment