Sunday, September 15, 2013

STRANGE THINGS YOU DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN !!

 
 
 
THINGS YOU DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN !!



Does she use her lawnmower on her carpet 

Waterflow

**Amazing** - Can you work this out???????


WOW What a Big One.  Is yours as big as this???????


Hope it doesn't POOP on my head.  So Name that Bird.  If you do know what this Bird is called, could you please fill in at the bottom of the blog?

Sheer sheet lightning

Come on you two - Please keep up and don't get lost.........Just keep clipping they shouldn't grow any bigger
Rock
What does one say?
uP-uP-up
Up Up and away. Wish I hadn't had that last rasher of Bacon.My poor old Tummy.

Out of the way we are coming through.

I can just see my old Banger. The yellow one in the middle. I think? I wondered what they did with it?

Shark
Stay Away from me GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

COR I'm Soooooo Nakered that I don't care where I sleep


Not Sure if it will fit into our Lounge

Tree-vert

Double Parking owing to conjestion.


Blast left my Goggles off.
Shot
 Well netted Good shot


No comments:

Post a Comment